Student Leadership Team
Ringmer Sixth form offers a number of opportunities for students to develop their skills and to become leaders. Students from year 12 and 13 form the ‘Face of the Sixth Form’ on a termly basis and help to lead and manage the Sixth form.
Within these leadership roles students take on specific tasks throughout the term, including:
- Promoting Ringmer as an excellent College and Sixth Form
- Leading on Clubs and Organisations like ECO and Societies
- Supporting the running of events such as Open Day
- Learning how to speak confidently in public and manage meetings.
- Members of the student leadership team organise and chair meetings with younger students and their peers, liaise with senior members of staff and governors, and work together to bring about change.
Also there are other students holding leadership roles through the OSC@R (Organisations, Societies and Clubs at Ringmer)
All students have the opportunity to gain positions within many areas.
The skills and experiences that are gained as a student leader are fantastic for your CV and
/or your Personal Statement which will all help your future career.